PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In the context of the use of its services and in particular the services accessible on its website, we as a data controller, may collect and process personal data.
All the processing of personal data implemented within the framework of accessible services complies with the local regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular the provisions of the law “Informatique et Libertés” of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Regulations. on Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “RGPD”.
In order to ensure the proper application of these rules, we implement the appropriate internal procedures to raise the awareness of its employees and to ensure compliance with these rules within its organization.
We, Ying Wah Travel is committed to ensuring a high level of protection for the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its website, mobile site and mobile applications and any other person whose personal data it processes.
We undertake to comply with the regulations applicable to all personal data processing that it implements. More specifically, we commit itself to respect the following principles:
- Your personal data is treated lawfully, fairly and transparently ( lawfulness, loyalty, transparency ).
- Your personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes (purpose limitation ).
- Your personal data are kept in a proper and relevant way and are limited to what is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed ( minimization of data ).
- Your personal data is accurate, kept up-to-date and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that inaccurate data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay ( accuracy ).
We implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risk inherent in its processing operations, to meet regulatory requirements and to protect the rights and data of data subjects from the design stage of processing operations.
In addition to imposes the same level of protection of personal data on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
Lastly, we undertake to comply with any other principle that is necessary with regard to the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, and more specifically concerning the rights conferred on the persons concerned, the retention periods of personal data and the obligations relating to cross-border transfers of personal data.
- Means of collection of your dataWithin the framework of our relations, you are likely to communicate us your personal data by various means and in particular on our Internet sites, our sites and mobile applications during your Internet browsings, purchases, reservations, in filling out the various forms of collection, when subscribing to the e-newsletter, when creating an online booking, when you submit an application, when you post comments on our social networking pages, when you establish any contact with us or when you transmit to us in any other way your personal data. 2. Purposes of treatment and legal basesYour data is mainly used for booking and ticket purchase, providing services or specific services: transport service, prospecting, business information, satisfaction surveys, organization of contests, new services, and products to improve your customer experience with us, processing of your requests and/or claims.
In particular, your data is used:
- to enable you to benefit from all the services or services available on our website, its mobile site, and its mobile applications: e-newsletter, reservation, assistance, and complaint.
- to allow you to browse our websites,
- to best match our information, notifications, offers and other forms of service to your interests,
- to be enriched by sharing certain information with preferred business partners in order to improve our knowledge of your interests and allow us to send you offers and other forms of personalized services (subject to your prior agreement when is required and the respect of your right of opposition, in accordance with the rules applicable to commercial prospecting),
We undertake to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that required for the purposes for which they are processed. In addition, we keep your personal data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws in force.
WHO IS LIKELY TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Recipients of your data
The data collected on the website, its mobile site and its mobile applications may be communicated to our authorized personnel, its partners (accredited agents, carriers, cruise companies). , hotels, credit card company, etc.) or its ancillary service providers, in connection with the performance of all or part of the services referred to above. We remind you that in this context, we require its providers to implement strict measures of confidentiality and protection of this data. Moreover, and as for any airline, in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in the UK and internationally.2. Data transfers outside the European Union
Some of the recipients mentioned above are likely to be established outside the European Union and to have access to all or part of the personal information collected by us (name, first name, passport number, travel details, etc.), for the good performance of the contract of carriage or because ofIn this context, we undertake to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the most stringent rules, in particular by signing, on a case-by-case basis, contractual clauses based on the European Commission’s model, or any other compliant mechanism. to the RGPD, since your personal data are processed by a provider outside the European Economic Area and whose country is not considered by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you can, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you and your rights of limitation and opposition to the processing and the portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to set guidelines regarding the fate of your post-mortem personal data.
In addition, any minor at the time of collection of his personal data may obtain the erasure as soon as possible.
These rights are exercised by mail to the following address:
Ying Wah Travel
Unit 2, Wing Yip Business Centre,
278 Thimble Mill Lane,
Within this framework, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the necessary elements for your identification (last name, first name, e-mail) as well than any other information necessary to confirm your identity.
For certain specific services, these rights may be exercised directly online (management of your user account, management of your reservations, loyalty program, etc.).
You also have a right of recourse to the National Commission for Data Protection and Freedoms in case of violation of the applicable regulations for the protection of Personal Data and especially the RGPD.
We will collaborate when necessary to ensure the exercise of your rights, or provide you with the necessary answers to all your questions or complaints.
When you are in touch with our customer service, your call is likely to be recorded for service quality improvement, litigation prevention, and malicious calling. If you do not want to be registered, report it directly to the advisor.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of commercial prospecting. When required by law, your data will be used for prospecting purposes only after obtaining your explicit consent.
In addition, if you no longer wish to receive the email newsletter from Ying Wah Travel by e-mail, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication.
CONVENIENCE OF ONLINE SERVICES, SOCIAL MEDIA AND MOBILE DEVICES
We strive to continuously improve its electronic services in order to facilitate access to its customers, potential customers and visitors. For example, the Ying Wah Travel website (or its mobile site) provides you with 24-hour access to online bookings and ticket purchases. You can also obtain information about the possibilities of booking hotels and Tours, as well as the services offered by our partners.
To facilitate the creation and your connections to our social media, you have the possibility to link your account with most social networks. By agreeing to share certain personal data, listed on the link screen and authorization specific to each social network, you can benefit from the optimized navigation on Ying Wah Travel website. You may at any time, if you wish, untie our site from your social account.
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered on the site and their adequacy with your expectations, we may use “cookies”, text files used to identify your device when you connect to one of our services.
The deposit of cookie or plotter in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows us to collect information and personal data. Depending on your choice of setting your device, cookies allow you to:
- to use the main features of the Ying Wah Travel site,
- optimize our website and detect any technical problems,
- memorize your choices and preferences and customize your user interface,
- to compile statistics for the purpose of traffic management and the use of the various elements making up the our website (sections visited, route taken by the user) to improve the ergonomics of the site and the interest in the services offered,
- evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns by counting and evaluating the number of sales and clicks based on our advertising investments,
- to know the contents of the pages that you consult, the searches of flights that you carry out, the information which you chose to share during your inscription on other sites, the pages and Web sites which you could consult,
- share information with other websites to provide you with relevant ads and ads,
- to share information on social networks.
At any time, you are given the opportunity to adjust your settings relating to cookies.
IT SECURITY / SECURING TRANSACTIONS
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for Ying Wah Travel. We thus implement all the technical and organizational measures that are useful, considering the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to such data in an accidental or unlawful manner. You are thus assured of buying your ticket in all confidentiality and security.
We strive to fight identity theft on the internet. This is why we use for example a device for detecting fraudulent payments made by credit card. This device is intended to protect you in case of loss or theft of your credit card.
The security and confidentiality of personal data are based on the best practices of each. This is why we invite you not to communicate your personal details to third parties and to close your browser window after use of your work session, especially if you access the internet from a computer workstation shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
We strongly advise you not to broadcast to third parties or to publish on the social networks any document issued by us containing your personal data (your boarding pass, your ticket number, etc.).
The general conditions relating to certain services or services accessible from our websites, its mobile site or its mobile applications, may define more specific methods for the collection and use of your personal data.
Finally, Ying Wah Travel has put in place a procedure for managing security breaches that makes it possible to effectively apprehend any personal data breaches, to notify the competent authority without delay of these violations and to warn you when this violation is likely to bring breach of your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING MINORS
Ying Wah Travel does not collect or process personal data relating to children under the age of 16 without the prior consent of parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child.
If personal data concerning children is collected via the website, applications or mobile sites of us, parents or holders of the exercise of parental authority have the opportunity to oppose it by contacting us at address indicated at the bottom of this page.
Moreover, as stated above, the minor child at the time of collection of his personal data may obtain the erasure as soon as possible.
LINKS TO ACCESS OTHER SITES
On several pages of our website, you are offered the opportunity to click to access other websites of other companies. We advise you to read the policy of these non-Ying Wah sites relating to the processing and protection of personal data, as the conditions on these sites may differ from the conditions of Ying Wah Travel. We will not be responsible for the processing of personal data by these other websites.
For more information on the applicable entry formalities according to your country of destination. For more details on the control programs implemented by the US authorities, please refer to the following websites:
For any additional questions regarding this policy or the way in which Ying Wah Travel processes your personal data, we invite you to contact our data protection officer at the following address: email@example.com
Ying Wah Travel reserves the right to adopt the personal data protection policy and undertakes to inform you on its website of changes or additions.
This version was developed on 1 st May 2018.